Nov. 6th General Election
- The Town of Springfield had an 87% turnout rate;
- 1,494 of the 1,830 registered voters cast ballots;
- 19% of the electors voted absentee ballot (either by mail or in person at town hall before Election Day)
NOTICE OF SPRING ELECTION
TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD
APRIL 2, 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that at an election to be held in the Town of Springfield, on Tuesday, April 2, 2019, the following offices are to be elected to succeed the present incumbents listed. The term for all offices is for two years beginning on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
Office Incumbent Candidates
Town Board Chairperson *Don Hoffman James Pulvermacher
Town Board Supervisor I David Laufenberg David Laufenberg
Town Board Supervisor II James Pulvermacher Bill Statz & Tom Ripp
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN, that the first day to circulate nomination papers is December 1, 2018, and the final day for filing nomination papers is 5:00 p.m., on Wednesday, January 2, 2019, in the office of the town clerk.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN, that if a primary is necessary, the primary will be held on Tuesday, February 19, 2019.
Acceptable Photo ID will be required to vote at this election. If you do not have a photo ID you may obtain a free ID for voting from the Division of Motor Vehicles.
Dianah Fayas, Clerk-Treasurer
November 15, 2018
2019 Election Dates
- Spring Primary – Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019 (if necessary)
- Spring Election – Tuesday, Apr. 2, 2019