- Town of Springfield Town Plan
- Res 2014-21 Establishing Public Participation for updating comp plan
- Dane County Land Information Office
- North Lake Mendota Comprehensive Community Plan
Town of Springfield is in a joint planning effort with the Town of Westport, Village of Waunakee and City of Middleton for the proposed North Beltline project.
- Intergovernmental Agreement between City of Middleton & Town of Springfield
Transfer of Development Rights
- TDR Program Summary
- TDR Program Complete Rules and Procedures 7_12_10 Draft
- Proposed Comp Plan Amendments TDR Consistency 7 12 10
- Sending and Receiving Criteria for TDR
- Proposed Land Division Ordinance
NOXIOUS WEED NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to each and every person who owns, occupies or controls land in the TOWNS OF SPRINGFIELD, County of Dane, State of Wisconsin, to cut or destroy noxious weeds on such property before the plants bloom.
Noxious weeds are: Canada Thistle, Leafy Spurge, Field Bindweed (creeping Jenny), Yellow Rocket, Perennial Sow Thistle, Musk Thistle, Giant Foxtail, Wild Hemp (Marijuana), Yellow Mustard, Velvet Leaf, Wild Radish, Bull Thistle and the Buckthorn Bush and any other weed the governing body of any municipality or the county board of any county by ordinance or resolution declares to be noxious within its respective boundaries. Wis. Stats. § 66.0407(b). Noxious Weeds shall be controlled at such time and in such a manner as shall effectively prevent such plants from bearing seed, or spreading to adjoining property.
Don Hoffman, Weed Commissioner, Town of Springfield