Town Board Meetings – Town hall
The Town Board meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Minutes are posted on the Town website once they’ve been approved by the Town Board, typically at. Contact the Town Office for minutes not posted here. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2019 REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
Wed., Jan. 2nd
Tues., Jan. 15th
Tues., Feb. 5th
Tues., Feb. 19th
Tues., Mar. 5th
Tues., Mar. 19th
Wed., Apr. 3rd
Tues., Apr. 16th
Wed., Apr. 17th
Tues., May 7th
Tues., May 21st
Tues., June 4th
Tues., June 18th
Tues., July 2nd
Tues., July 16th
Tues., Aug. 6th
Tues., Aug. 20th
Tues., Sept. 3rd
Tues., Sept. 17th
Tues., Oct. 1st
|Tues., Oct. 15th
Tues., Nov. 5th
Tues., Nov. 19th
Tues., Dec. 3rd
Tues., Dec. 17th
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Regular Board Meeting
Agenda: July 16, 2019 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, & Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meeting: July 2, 2019
- Chairperson’s Report
- Operator’s Licenses:
- Joshua Wilcox, Missouri Tavern
- Liam Belleveau, Connie’s Home Plate
- LPL Financial presentation by Todd Marquardt
- New Permit: Lot #36, Oak Circle Dr.
- Non-compliance: 4876 Enchanted Valley Rd.
- June financials
- OLD BUSINESS
- 7166 County Highway K
- J.A.R. Storage
- 7139 County Highway K
- Zoning violation: 6236 US Hwy. 12, Jack Miller farm
- Hyer Road drainage—cross culvert abandonment
- Dane County work group
- Kingsley cemetery
- Committee Reports
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.