Town Board Meetings – Town hall
Agenda: Mar. 19, 2019 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, & Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meeting: Mar. 5, 2019 & Mar. 15, 2019 Emergency Roads
- Operators’ Licenses (as needed):
- Driveway Permit: Nick Konopacki, 6700 Harvest Hill Rd.
- Emergency supplies & preparations
- Road flooding – damage, posting, closing, emergent and long term remediation, etc.
- Road signage
- Recommendations of the Plan Commission:
- REZONE: Hermsen, Parcel 0808-212-9200-0 (APPROX. 7416 RILES RD.); 5.93 acres from A2 to SFR
- REZONE & CSM: Sukowatey, Parcel 0808-121-8501-0 (6446 Hwy. 19); 19.35 acres from A-1EX to AG & 5.01 acres from A-1EX to RUC
- Plan Commission appointments – Jeff Endres and Steve Resan
- OLD BUSINESS
- J.A.R. Storage
- Blight, 7166 County Hwy. K
- Committee Reports
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.