Springfield Town Board – 6157 Co. Hwy. P
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 @ 7:30 p.m.
- I. Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- IV. Minutes of previous meeting: Public Hearing on January 31st, Special Board meeting on February 2nd and regular Board meeting on February 7, 2017.
- V. Schneider Road Business Centre, Inc, Jim Wills, owner/agent, 6848 Schneider Rd, Sec. 35, design review for Buildings 2 & 4
- VI. Schneider Road Business Centre, Inc request for TIF Draw
- The Board may vote to go into Closed Session Pursuant to WI ST ST 19.85(1)(c) Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session – possible action on closed session.
- IX. Begin Process to Hire Clerk
- X. Dane County Zoning-Proposed Opt Out-General Engineering-Postponed
- XI. Update & Schedule- Dane County Zoning-Proposed Opt Out
- Replacement of Holding Tank at Town Hall
- Additions to Commercial Buildings – Design Review
- I. Operator License for Andrew Berndt, Kelly’s Market
- Committee Reports –
- XV. Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk Treasurer’s Report
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on February 17, 2017 at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-849-7887 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Town website: http://www.town.springfield.wi.us Carolyn Hacker, Clerk/Treasurer