Springfield Town Board – 6157 Co. Hwy. P
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 @ 7:00 p.m.
- The Board may vote to go into Closed Session Pursuant to WI ST ST 19.85(1)(c) Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
- Reconvene in open session 7:30 – possible action on closed session.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meeting: Board meeting on March 7, 2017.
- Replacement of Oshkosh truck
- Road Tour Results
- Capital View Triathlon-Sunday May 21st
- Dane County Towns Association Additional Contribution.
- Dane County Amendment #83,2016 for Chapter 10
- Operator License for Jennifer N. Montgomery for Missouri Tavern
- Committee Reports
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk Treasurer’s Report
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on March 17, 2017 at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-849-7887 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Town website: http://www.town.springfield.wi.us Carolyn Hacker, Clerk/Treasurer