- Town of Springfield Town Plan
- Intergovernmental Agreement between City of Middleton & Town of Springfield
Zoning – Land Use
- Town of Springfield Zoning Ordinance
- Dane County Zoning aka “Legacy Zoning”
- Zoning Maps – Scroll to bottom of page.
- Jurisdictional Review
- Land Use Permit Application
- Zoning Change Application
- Land division/CSMs (Certified Survey Map)
- Zoning Fees
- Zoning Questions – Call 608-745-4070 and ask for Mary or Kory
Transfer of Development Rights
Please use the link above for information about obtaining building permits.
Noxious Weed Notice
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to each and every person who owns, occupies or controls land in the TOWNS OF SPRINGFIELD, County of Dane, State of Wisconsin, to cut or destroy noxious weeds on such property before the plants bloom.
Noxious weeds are: Canada Thistle, Leafy Spurge, Field Bindweed (creeping Jenny), Yellow Rocket, Perennial Sow Thistle, Musk Thistle, Giant Foxtail, Wild Hemp (Marijuana), Yellow Mustard, Velvet Leaf, Wild Radish, Bull Thistle and the Buckthorn Bush and any other weed the governing body of any municipality or the county board of any county by ordinance or resolution declares to be noxious within its respective boundaries. Wis. Stats. § 66.0407(b). Noxious Weeds shall be controlled at such time and in such a manner as shall effectively prevent such plants from bearing seed, or spreading to adjoining property.
Don Hoffman, Weed Commissioner, Town of Springfield