Public Notices & Agendas
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Regular Board Meeting
Agenda: May 21, 2019 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, & Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meeting: 17, 2019 & May 7, 2019
- Chairman’s Report
- Driveway Permit: 7366 Springhelt Drive
- Driveway siting – corner of Riles Road and County Hwy. P
- Michelle Clasen & Tim Taggare – Enchanted Valley garage in ROW
- Hyer Road drainage issue – cross culvert abandonment
Move to recess Regular Meeting & enter Public Hearing.
Comp Plan Amendment, Ordinance 2019-01
Move to close Public Hearing & reconvene Regular Meeting
- Discussion/Action from Public Hearing: Comp Plan Amendment, Ordinance 2019-01
- Ordinance 2019-02: Declining to Approve the Comprehensive Revision of Dane County Zoning Ordinance
- Pre-construction meetings for 2019 road work
- Oshkosh plow bid
- April financials
- CD Renewal
- Commercial electrical inspection & permits jurisdiction – State vs. Town
- OLD BUSINESS
- J.A.R. Storage
- Blight, 7166 County Hwy. K
- Committee Assignments
- Security upgrades
- Budget amendment 2019-1
- Bollig Best Lawn Service – fencing/screening
- Committee Reports (including the City of Middleton Airport Master Plan Advisory Committee)
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded. The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information. All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body. The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
AMENDMENT TO COMPREHENSIVE PLAN
ORDINANCE 2019-1: Adopting an Update to the 2016 Comprehensive Plan of the Town of Springfield, Dane County, Wisconsin
Please take notice that the Town Board will, on the 21st day of May, 2019, at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Hall located at 6157 CTH P, Dane, Wisconsin, conduct a public hearing to receive public comment on an amendment to the Town’s comprehensive plan.
The Comprehensive Plan sets a vision and implementation program for the future growth, development, and preservation of the Town. Written comments should be submitted to the Town Clerk at email@example.com, who will forward them to the Board.
NOTICE OF PROPOSED ORDINANCE
Please take notice that the Town Board will, on the 21st day of May, 2019, at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Hall located at 6157 CTH P, Dane, Wisconsin, consider adoption of Ordinance 2019-2 related to Town zoning. Please use the link below to view a copy of the proposed ordinance.
MIDDLETON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT-MOREY FIELD INFORMATION
Information related to the Middleton Municipal Airport can be found on their website at: https://www.cityofmiddleton.us/93/Airport
NOXIOUS WEED NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to each and every person who owns, occupies or controls land in the TOWNS OF SPRINGFIELD, County of Dane, State of Wisconsin, to cut or destroy noxious weeds on such property before the plants bloom.
Noxious weeds are: Canada Thistle, Leafy Spurge, Field Bindweed (creeping Jenny), Yellow Rocket, Perennial Sow Thistle, Musk Thistle, Giant Foxtail, Wild Hemp (Marijuana), Yellow Mustard, Velvet Leaf, Wild Radish, Bull Thistle and the Buckthorn Bush and any other weed the governing body of any municipality or the county board of any county by ordinance or resolution declares to be noxious within its respective boundaries. Wis. Stats. § 66.0407(b). Noxious Weeds shall be controlled at such time and in such a manner as shall effectively prevent such plants from bearing seed, or spreading to adjoining property.
Town of Springfield