Public Notices & Agendas
Garbage and recycling pickup this week has been changed to SATURDAY, Feb. 2nd due to weather related issues.
SPRINGFIELD PLAN COMMISSION
MONDAY, February 4, 2019 @ 7:30 P.M.
SPRINGFIELD TOWN HALL, 6157 CTH P
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Postings for Open Meetings Law and Public Hearing notices
- Public Comment Time
- Approval of Previous Minutes: January 7, 2019
- DISCUSSION: Ayers site visit, 7793 County Highway K (approx. address)
- TDR Sending area requirements – Hensen Bros. Dairy Inc. (Hensen/Maly TDR)
- Review/recommendation: Public Facilities Needs Assessment
- Review/recommendation: Land Division ordinance amendment
- Review/recommendation: Comp Plan amendments
- Upcoming term expirations/appointments – Commissioners Endres and Resan
- Old Business
- Model Development Agreements
- Hellenbrand Bros. Excavating: building permit to be issued by 10/16/19; discuss road agreement
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Regular Board Meeting
Agenda: Feb. 5, 2019 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, & Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meeting: Jan. 15, 2019
- Operators’ Licenses (as needed):
- Driveway Permit Applications:
- 4876 Enchanted Valley Rd. (resurface)
- R. Faga, corner of Riles and Ripp roads, Parcel #: 0808-191-8410-0
- Middleton Fire Capital Expenses
- Weight limits and posting of roads
- OLD BUSINESS
- J.A.R. Storage
- Blight, 7166 County Hwy. K
- Committee Reports
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- 2019 Road Projects and preliminary estimates
- Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Please take notice that the Town of Springfield Town Board will, on the 20th day of February, 2019, at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Hall located at 6157 CTH P, Dane, Wisconsin, conduct a public hearing to receive public comment on amending Ch. 6—Land Development Ordinance of the code of ordinances of the Town of Springfield to address state law changes and implement comprehensive plan recommendations, including imposition/revision of the Town’s park fee on new residential development under Section 66.0617 of Wisconsin Statutes (Impact Fees).
A copy of the proposed ordinance amendment and the public facilities needs assessment associated with the park fee may be reviewed at the Springfield Town Hall during regular office hours or on the Town’s website. All interested parties and any objections to this amendment and this assessment will be heard at the Public Hearing.
NOTICE OF SPRING ELECTION
TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD
APRIL 2, 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that at an election to be held in the Town of Springfield, on Tuesday, April 2, 2019, the following offices are to be elected to succeed the present incumbents listed. The term for all offices is for two years beginning on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
Office Incumbent Candidates
Town Board Chairperson *Don Hoffman James Pulvermacher
Town Board Supervisor I David Laufenberg David Laufenberg
Town Board Supervisor II James Pulvermacher Bill Statz & Tom Ripp
*Chairman Hoffman has indicated he will not seek reelection.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN, that the first day to circulate nomination papers is December 1, 2018, and the final day for filing nomination papers is 5:00 p.m., on Wednesday, January 2, 2019, in the office of the town clerk.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN, that if a primary is necessary, the primary will be held on Tuesday, February 19, 2019.
Acceptable Photo ID will be required to vote at this election. If you do not have a photo ID you may obtain a free ID for voting from the Division of Motor Vehicles.
Dianah Fayas, Clerk-Treasurer
November 15, 2018