Building Permit applications:
- For new buildings, additions, remodels, multi-system’s repair/improvement, etc.
- For individual system’s repairs/improvements: plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.
- A completion deposit will be required at the time a building permit is applied for based on the total cost of the project. This deposit will be refunded once the project is completed and all codes have been complied with.
- All fees must be paid in full before a building permit will be issued.
- Building permit fees
- Park fees
Building Inspector Information:
- You may reach the inspector at (414) 639-6314 or firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours for questions or information. Every Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. the building inspector sees people in person on a first come, first served basis at town hall. You may also reach out to make an appointment for a different day and time. UPDATE FOR WEEK OF JULY 10-14: The building inspector will be at town hall in person Thursday, July 13th from 12pm-1pm instead of Wednesday, July 12th.
- Call (262) 420-4732 for all inspections & have your permit number ready. The inspector has 48 hours to complete his/her inspections.
Once the permit is issued it shall be posted at the job site in a visible location from the street.