- June 12, 2023 Plan Commission Agenda & Notice of Quorum of Town Board Meeting Date: June 12, 2023 6:30 pm
- June 6, 2023 Town Board Meeting Meeting Date: June 6, 2023 7:00 pm
- May 16, 2023 Town Board Meeting Meeting Date: May 16, 2023 7:00 pm
Compliance with Open Meetings Law
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings are recorded. The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Hall at 608-849-7887 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body; unless, otherwise stated. The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
- June 12, 2023 Plan Commission Agenda & Notice of Quorum of Town Board
- Notice of Adoption of Ordinances (2): Amending Comp Plan & Land Development Ordinances
- Notice of Public Hearing re: CUP amendment
- Notice of adoption of Resolution #2023-01 Honoring the Service of Anthony R. Varda to Wisconsin towns
- Liquor license applications received
- May 9, 2023 Board of Review Agenda
- Notice of Public Hearing: Ch. 6 Land Development ordinance amendments re: park dedications and fees
- Notice of Public Hearing re: Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- April 18, 2023 Annual Town Meeting & Regular Board Meeting
- Spring weight limits lifted, effective 4/10
- 2023 Property Assessment: Notice of Open Book & Board of Review
- March 30, 2023 Public Test of Voting Equipment
- March 25, 2023 – Road Tour Quorum RESCHEDULED
- Absentee Voting Instructions for April 4th Spring Election
- Listening Session with Rep. Dave Considine 3/7/23
- Weight limits posted on Town roads, effective March 2nd
- Tonight’s Town Board meeting is CANCELLED (2/22/23)
- Polling Place & Time (Townhall, 7am-8pm)
- Voter Instructions
- February 16, 2023 – Public Notice of Voting Equipment Test
- February 13, 2023 Notice of Town Board Quorum at PC mtg.
- January 28, 2023 – Notice of Public Hearing re: Development Rights aka Splits Map
- January 9, 2023 – Notice of Town Board Quorum at PC meeting
- January 9th & 17th Public Hearing for rezone
- January 7, 2023 – PC Site Visit Agenda & Notice of TB Quorum
NOXIOUS WEED NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to each and every person who owns, occupies or controls land in the TOWNS OF SPRINGFIELD, County of Dane, State of Wisconsin, to cut or destroy noxious weeds on such property before the plants bloom.
Noxious weeds are: Canada Thistle, Leafy Spurge, Field Bindweed (creeping Jenny), Yellow Rocket, Perennial Sow Thistle, Musk Thistle, Giant Foxtail, Wild Hemp (Marijuana), Yellow Mustard, Velvet Leaf, Wild Radish, Bull Thistle and the Buckthorn Bush and any other weed the governing body of any municipality or the county board of any county by ordinance or resolution declares to be noxious within its respective boundaries. Wis. Stats. § 66.0407(b). Noxious Weeds shall be controlled at such time and in such a manner as shall effectively prevent such plants from bearing seed, or spreading to adjoining property.
Town of Springfield