Public Notices & Agendas
Effective immediately, Town Board meetings and Plan Commission meetings will only be available in person; REMOTE ACCESS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE, except by special request for extenuating circumstances, with permission of Chairmen Pulvermacher and Endres respectively.
Town hall is open and accessible by appointment only. Please call (608) 849-7887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meeting: Oct. 5, 2021
- Chairperson’s Report
- Operators License: Melissa Smith-Ramos, Missouri Tavern
- Follow up on PC action of 9/13
- IGA Waunakee
- Zoning ordinance amendment: Livestock harvest facilities
- Zoning ordinance amendment: Variances
- September financials
- OLD BUSINESS
- Installation of parking pad on townhall parcel
- Middleton Morey Airport update
- Air quality testing & purchase of lead monitoring equipment
- JAR Storage zoning violation
- Committee Reports
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
- Complaint on loose dogs (Kick-a-boo Rd)
- Short-term rental agreement
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information. All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
NOTICE OF ADOPTION OF A RESOLUTION
NOTICE OF QUORUM
REFUSE & RECYCLING
Please have your garbage and recycling containers out by 6 a.m. Advanced Disposal is experiencing increased volume and staffing rotations/changes as a result of the pandemic, and are picking up earlier than normal.
NOXIOUS WEED NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to each and every person who owns, occupies or controls land in the TOWNS OF SPRINGFIELD, County of Dane, State of Wisconsin, to cut or destroy noxious weeds on such property before the plants bloom.
Noxious weeds are: Canada Thistle, Leafy Spurge, Field Bindweed (creeping Jenny), Yellow Rocket, Perennial Sow Thistle, Musk Thistle, Giant Foxtail, Wild Hemp (Marijuana), Yellow Mustard, Velvet Leaf, Wild Radish, Bull Thistle and the Buckthorn Bush and any other weed the governing body of any municipality or the county board of any county by ordinance or resolution declares to be noxious within its respective boundaries. Wis. Stats. § 66.0407(b). Noxious Weeds shall be controlled at such time and in such a manner as shall effectively prevent such plants from bearing seed, or spreading to adjoining property.
Town of Springfield