- September 20, 2022 TB Agenda Meeting Date: September 20, 2022 7:00 pm
- September 12, 2022 PC Agenda Meeting Date: September 12, 2022 6:30 pm
- September 6, 2022 Town Board Agenda Meeting Date: September 6, 2022 7:00 pm
Compliance with Open Meetings Law
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings are recorded. The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Hall at 608-849-7887 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body; unless, otherwise stated. The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
- Notice of Public Hearing – Oct. 10, 2022
- Resolution 2022-04 Adopting the Dane County Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan: 2022 Update
- Notice of Adoption of Resolution 2202-04: Adopting the Dane County Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan
- September 20, 2022 TB Agenda
- September 12, 2022 PC Agenda
- September 6, 2022 Town Board Agenda
- Sept. 12th Notice of Public Hearing for Rezone
- Town Board Agenda – Aug. 16, 2022
- Plan Commission Agenda – Aug. 15th
- Notice of Quorum of Town Board – Aug. 15th Plan Commission
- Notice of Public Test of Voting Equipment
- Notice of Public Hearing–JAR 6434 Hwy. 19
- Adoption of Ordinance: AMEND CH.11-1.0622 TEXT RELATED TO KENNEL SETBACKS
- Adoption of Ordinance: CHAPTER 13 – PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
- RESOLUTION #2022-03 ADOPTING THE TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD’S ANNEX TO THE DANE COUNTY NATURAL HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN
- RESOLUTION #2022-02 RESOLUTION DISALLOWING CLAIM OF JACOB NIESEN
- RESOLUTION #2022-1 PUBLIC STREET CONNECTION REQUEST—HWY. 19
NOXIOUS WEED NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to each and every person who owns, occupies or controls land in the TOWNS OF SPRINGFIELD, County of Dane, State of Wisconsin, to cut or destroy noxious weeds on such property before the plants bloom.
Noxious weeds are: Canada Thistle, Leafy Spurge, Field Bindweed (creeping Jenny), Yellow Rocket, Perennial Sow Thistle, Musk Thistle, Giant Foxtail, Wild Hemp (Marijuana), Yellow Mustard, Velvet Leaf, Wild Radish, Bull Thistle and the Buckthorn Bush and any other weed the governing body of any municipality or the county board of any county by ordinance or resolution declares to be noxious within its respective boundaries. Wis. Stats. § 66.0407(b). Noxious Weeds shall be controlled at such time and in such a manner as shall effectively prevent such plants from bearing seed, or spreading to adjoining property.
Town of Springfield