The Plan Commission is composed of six town residents appointed by the Town Board to three year terms, with two appointments each year in March. Applications are available HERE and may be submitted to the Clerk.
Plan Commission meetings are typically held the first Monday of every month, except when an election is scheduled for the following day, then it is the following Monday. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2022 Plan Commission Meetings
Mon., Jan. 3rd
Mon., Feb. 7th
Mon., Mar. 7th
Mon., Apr. 11th
Mon., May 2nd
Mon., June 6th
Mon., July 11th
Mon., Aug. 1st
Mon., Sept. 12th
Mon., Oct. 3rd
Mon., Nov. 14th
Mon., Dec. 5th
Effective immediately, Town Board meetings and Plan Commission meetings will only be available in person; remote access will not be available, except by special request for extenuating circumstances, with permission of Chairmen Pulvermacher and Endres respectively.
SPRINGFIELD PLAN COMMISSION AGENDA
MONDAY, January 3, 2022 @ 7:30 P.M.
SPRINGFIELD TOWN HALL, 6157 CTH P
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Postings for Open Meetings Law and Public Hearing notices
- Public Comment Time
- Approval of Previous Minutes: December 6, 2021
- Prospective rezone to SFR of Springfield Woods, Outlot 1, Parcel # 0808-044-2601-5
- Public Street Connection request – 6506 Hwy. 19, Waunakee
- PUBLIC HEARING: Rezone from A-1(EX) to SFR, AG & AE – 5827 County Hwy. P, Cross Plains
- CSM & Rezone: 5827 County Hwy. P, create 3 residential lots & resize/separate existing farm house lot
- DISCUSSION: Hetzer CSM & TDR transaction
- TDR Rules & Procedures Sending Area exception(s)
- Old Business
- Property maintenance ordinance
- Zoning ordinance amendment: Kennel setbacks
- Design Review Ordinance review and update
- JAR Storage zoning compliance update
NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
In compliance to the State of Wisconsin Open Meetings Law requirements, this serves as public notice that a quorum of the Town Board may be in attendance
Monday, Jan. 3, 2022 @ 7:30 p.m.
Plan Commission Meeting
Town hall, 6157 County Hwy. P, Dane, WI
No action will be taken by the Town Board.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
REQUEST FOR REZONING
Please take notice that the Plan Commission will conduct a public hearing to receive public comment on the CSM & rezone request below. The meeting will be at Town Hall located at 6157 CTH P, Dane, WI, on the 3rd day of January, 2022 at 7:30 p.m., for the following parcels:
0808-181-8500-9; 0808-181-9000-2; 0808-181-8000-4; & 0808-181-9500-7
Former Joe Meier Farm, 5827 County Hwy. P, Middleton, WI 53562
Applicants are requesting to create three new residential lots and resize the existing farm house parcel, with the three new residential lots zoned Single Family Residential and the resized farm house parcel and remaining land zoned to AG.
Questions and requests to view related materials can be directed to the Springfield Zoning Administrator at (608) 697-8001 or by email at email@example.com. All interested parties and any objections to these requests being granted will be heard at the Public Hearing.