The Plan Commission is composed of six town residents appointed by the Town Board to three year terms, with two appointments each year in March. Applications are available HERE and may be submitted to the Clerk.
Plan Commission meetings are typically held the first Monday of every month, except when an election is scheduled for the following day, then it is the following Monday. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2020 Plan Commission Meetings
Mon., Jan. 6th
Mon., Feb. 3rd
Mon., Mar. 2nd
Mon., Apr. 13th
Mon., May 4th
Mon., June 1st
Mon., July 6th
Mon., Aug. 3rd
Mon., Sept. 14th
Mon., Oct. 5th
Mon., Nov. 9th
Mon., Dec. 7th
PLAN COMMISSION AGENDA
MONDAY, March 2, 2020 @ 7:30 P.M.
SPRINGFIELD TOWN HALL, 6157 CTH P
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Postings for Open Meetings Law and Public Hearing notices
- Public Comment Time
- Approval of Previous Minutes: February 3, 2020 & February 15, 2020 Site visit
- Public Hearing
- Rezone from A1-EX Legacy to SFR Town zoning: Jankowski, 7555 Riles Rd.
- Rezone from AI-EX Legacy to SFR Town zoning: Jankowski, 7555 Riles Rd.
- DISCUSSION: Jim Greiber re: Doug Middleton’s A-2 property w/ CUP on Lodi-Springfield Rd.
- DISCUSSION: Kevin Heppner, 6863 Woodland Dr.; creation of residential lots via TDR
- Farm worker housing
- Old Business
- JAR Storage
- Design Review Ordinance review and update
- TDR Sending Area requirements—3rd party holder, unlock triggers in conservation easements
- Split a lot in a subdivision created by CSM: 7225 Clover Hill Dr.
- DISCUSSION: Steve Marx, 5827 CTH P, Joe Meier farm
- Short term rental ordinance
- Role of Public Officials, Obligation to Remain Unbiased in Quasi-Judicial Matters, Identification of Quasi-Judicial Matters by Attorney Eric Larson
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
REQUESTS FOR REZONING
Please take notice that the Plan Commission of the Town of Springfield will conduct a public hearing to receive public comment on rezoning requests. The meeting will be conducted via teleconference (information below) and at the Town Hall located at 6157 CTH P, Dane, Wisconsin, on the 13th day of April, at 7:30 p.m., for the following parcels:
Parcel Nos. 0808-031-9730-0, 0808-034-8000-2, 0808-034-8521-0 & 0808-031-9200-0
6921 Hyer Rd., Waunakee, WI 53597
Applicants Robert Jordan and Xuebing Tang are requesting to expand their < 1 acre parcel to 1.85 acres and rezone from A-1 EX in Legacy Zoning to SFR (Single Family Residential) Town Zoning.
Parcel Nos. 0808-054-0067-0
7401 Harmony Pond
Applicants Jeremy and Jessica Graveen are seeking to rezone their 1.5 acre lot from R-1A Legacy to SFR Town zoning.
Parcel Nos. 0808-354-2133-7 & 0808-354-2122-0
4893 Foxfire Trail, Middleton, WI 53562
Applicant Noah Williams is requesting to minimally adjust his lot line and rezone his 4.66 acre lot from R-1 to SFR.
Related maps and materials may be reviewed at the Springfield Town Hall during regular office hours. All interested parties and any objections to these Rezoning requests being granted will be heard at the Public Hearing.
Call In number – (978) 990-5000
Access Code – 405084