Plan Commission meetings are typically held the first Monday of every month, except when an election is scheduled for the following day, then it is the following Monday. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2019 Plan Commission Meetings
Mon., Jan. 7th
Mon., Feb. 4th
Mon., Mar. 4th
Mon., Apr. 8th
Mon., May 6th
Mon., June 3rd
Mon., July 1st
Mon., Aug. 5th
Mon., Sept. 9th
Mon., Oct. 7th
Mon., Nov. 4th
Mon., Dec. 2nd
SPRINGFIELD PLAN COMMISSION
MONDAY, November 4, 2019 @ 7:30 P.M.
SPRINGFIELD TOWN HALL, 6157 CTH P
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Postings for Open Meetings Law and Public Hearing notices
- Public Comment Time
- Approval of Previous Minutes: October 7, 2019 and October 10, 2019
- Design Review Ordinance review and update
- Down zoning impact on development rights’ requirements: 7775 Martinsville Road
- Old Business
- Russ Meier, 7775 Martinsville Rd., rezone from C-2 to SFR/MFR
- CUP & Rezone: JAR Express, Inc., 6434 State Hwy. 19, Parcel No. 0808-121-8790-0
- Hellenbrand Bros. Excavating: discuss road agreement
- Model development agreements
- Land division ordinance amendment
- TDR sending area requirements–3rd party holder, unlock triggers in conservation easements
- Memo from Town Board re: Sunset clauses in CUPs
THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-849-7887 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.