The Plan Commission is composed of six town residents appointed by the Town Board to three year terms, with two appointments each year in March. Applications are available HERE and may be submitted to the Clerk.
Plan Commission meetings are typically held the first Monday of every month, except when an election is scheduled for the following day, then it is the following Monday. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2021 Plan Commission Meetings
Mon., Jan. 4th
Mon., Feb. 1st
Mon., Mar. 1st
Mon., Apr. 12th
Mon., May 3rd
Mon., June 7th
Mon., July 12th
Mon., Aug. 2nd
Mon., Sept. 13th
Mon., Oct. 4th
Mon., Nov. 1st
Mon., Dec. 6th
Effective immediately, Town Board meetings and Plan Commission meetings will only be available in person; REMOTE ACCESS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE, except by special request for extenuating circumstances, with permission of Chairmen Pulvermacher and Endres respectively.
SPRINGFIELD PLAN COMMISSION AGENDA
MONDAY, October 4, 2021 @ 7:30 P.M.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Postings for Open Meetings Law and Public Hearing notices
- Public Comment Time
- Approval of Previous Minutes: Sept. 13, 2021
- Old Business
- Rezone, contingent on successful plat application: Meier farm, 5827 Hwy. P
- IGA Waunakee
- Property maintenance ordinance
- Zoning ordinance amendment: Livestock harvest facilities
- Zoning ordinance amendment: Variances
- Zoning ordinance amendment: Kennel setbacks
- Design Review Ordinance review and update
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS