The Plan Commission is composed of six town residents appointed by the Town Board to three year terms, with two appointments each year in March. Applications are available HERE and may be submitted to the Clerk.
Plan Commission meetings are typically held the first Monday of every month, except when an election is scheduled for the following day, then it is the following Monday. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2020 Plan Commission Meetings
Mon., Jan. 6th
Mon., Feb. 3rd
Mon., Mar. 2nd
Mon., Apr. 13th
Mon., May 4th
Mon., June 1st
Mon., July 6th
Mon., Aug. 3rd
Mon., Sept. 14th
Mon., Oct. 5th
Mon., Nov. 9th
Mon., Dec. 7th
SPRINGFIELD PLAN COMMISSION AGENDA
MONDAY, January 6, 2020 @ 7:30 P.M.
SPRINGFIELD TOWN HALL, 6157 CTH P
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Postings for Open Meetings Law and Public Hearing notices
- Public Comment Time
- Approval of Previous Minutes: December 2, 2019
- DISCUSSION: Rezone from R-1 Legacy to MFR Town zoning: 7130 Hwy. K non-conforming duplex
- Split a lot in a subdivision created by CSM: 7225 Clover Hill Dr.
- 2020 Plan Commission appointments (Incumbents: Commissioners Acker and Wagner) – review applicants and schedule interviews
- Old Business
- JAR Storage
- Design Review Ordinance review and update
- Hellenbrand Bros. Excavating: Discuss Road Agreement
- TDR Sending Area requirements—3rd party holder, unlock triggers in conservation easements
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
REQUEST FOR REZONING
Please take notice that the Plan Commission of the Town of Springfield will, on the 3rd day of February, at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Hall located at 6157 CTH P, Dane, Wisconsin, conduct a public hearing to receive public comment on rezoning requests for the following parcels:
Parcel No. 0808-281-9930-6
7130 CTH K, Middleton, WI
Fargen Family Enterprises is requesting to rezone the .735 acre from R-1 (Single family residence) to MFR (Multi-family residence) to properly reference the existing duplex on the parcel.
Related maps and materials may be reviewed at the Springfield Town Hall during regular office hours. All interested parties and any objections to these Rezoning requests being granted will be heard at the Public Hearing.