Town Board Meetings
Town hall, 6157 County Hwy. P, Dane, WI 53583
The Town Board typically meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Minutes are posted on the Town website once they’ve been approved by the Town Board, typically at the next regularly scheduled meeting. Contact the Town Office for minutes not posted here. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2021 REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
* non-Tuesday meeting
**Annual Town Meeting of Electors ***Budget & Levy, Meeting of Electors
**Apr. 20th 7:00 pm
Effective immediately, Town Board meetings and Plan Commission meetings will only be available in person; REMOTE ACCESS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE, except by special request for extenuating circumstances, with permission of Chairmen Pulvermacher and Endres respectively.
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, July 20, 2021 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meetings: July 6, 2021
- Chairperson’s Report
Public Hearing (REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF APPLICANT & ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN)
- Amend Comp Plan’s Future Land Use map
- Recommendations of the Plan Committee (July 12):
- Amend Comp Plan’s Future Land Use map (REMOVED AT REQUEST OF APPLICANT & ORDER OF CHAIR)
- Order of construction: primary and accessory structures
PC ACTION: Motion by Commissioner Beglinger, seconded by Commissioner Wright to reject allowing accessory buildings to be built on parcels before the residence is built, excluding Ag buildings on Ag zoned land. Motion carried, 6-0.
- Design Review, 6105 Darlin Dr. (Waunakee Rentals)
PC ACTION: Motion by Commissioner Wright, seconded by Commissioner Wolfe to approve the Design Review application, contingent on MSA’s red-line comments of document #8 Add-On* in the board packets, and allowing outdoor storage of four truck-trailer units contingent on screening. Motion carried, 6-0.
*Applicant’s and MSA’s red-line comments: The business will not keep exterior garbage containers; applicant be using residential size containers stored inside.
- Stormwater management plan to be submitted for review and approval.
- Applicant will provide the Town a copy of the DC Erosion Control and Stormwater permit when obtained.
- More spot grades will be added to the grading plans to show the intent and functionality of the swale being installed by the driveway and parking lot.
- The applicant will provide information to the Town Board regarding signage for the project.
- MSA is not concerned about ironing out these items via email with applicant and Clerk provided the PC is okay with that.
7. Posting roads (per 4/8 meeting)
8. Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan participation
9. June financials
10. Blight: 5155 & 5149 Sunrise Ridge Trl
11. Property maintenance ordinance
12. Propane/LP Contract
13. OLD BUSINESS
a. Blight: 7166 CTH K
b. Middleton Morey Airport update
c. JAR Storage zoning violation
14. Committee Reports
15. Road Patrolman’s Report
16. Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
17. Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information. All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
Public Hearing on Comprehensive Plan Amendment
UPDATE: The request has been rescinded; no public hearing or board action will occur on this item at the Town Board’s July 20th meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Town Plan Commission and Town Board and of the Town of Springfield will hold public hearings at 7:30 p.m. on July 12th &
July 20th, 2021, respectively. The hearings will be held at the Town of Springfield Hall; 6157 County Highway P; Springfield, WI 53529-9760.
The public hearings will be held to gather public input on a proposed amendment to the Town of Springfield Comprehensive Plan. The proposed amendment is to the Plan’s Map 7: Future Land Use, on which portions of tax parcels 0808-181-8500-9, 0808-181-9000-2, 0808-181-8000-4 would be redesignated to “Rural Neighborhood Area” and “Conservancy” to facilitate a potential residential subdivision plat. Such parcels are part of the Joseph Meier farm at 5827 County Highway P. The proposed amendment is available on the HERE or at the Town Hall from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesdays thru Thursdays, and 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Fridays. Written comments should be submitted to the Town Clerk at email@example.com, who will forward them to the Plan Commission and Board.
Dated this 16th day of June, 2021
NOTICE OF QUORUM
In compliance to the State of Wisconsin Open Meetings Law requirements, this serves as public notice that a quorum of the Town Board may be in attendance:
Saturday, Oct. 2, 2021 @ 8:00 a.m.
Large Item Drop Off Day
Town hall, 6157 County Hwy. P, Dane, WI
There will be no discussion held or action taken by the Town Board.