Town Board Meetings
Video conference access:
www.freeconferencecall.com; Meeting ID: Springfieldtownhall
Phone conference access:
Dial in # (978) 990-5000; Access code: 405084
The Town Board meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Minutes are posted on the Town website once they’ve been approved by the Town Board, typically at the next regularly scheduled meeting. Contact the Town Office for minutes not posted here. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2020 REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, August 4, 2020 @ 7:30 p.m.
via teleconference & video conference
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meetings:
- July 8, 2020 Joint meeting with Town of Middleton
- July 21, 2020
- July 28 Site Visit – Wagner Dairy
- Chairperson’s Report
- Clover Hill culvert
- Fire truck funding, Waunakee Fire
- Commercial property upkeep in Ashton Corners (2)
- OLD BUSINESS
- Driveway violations: Kopp Road (from 7/7 meeting)
- 4876 ENCHANTED VALLEY RD
- Wagner Dairy complaint
- CARES grant
- Air purification system
- Touchless bathroom upgrades
- City of Middleton prospective stormwater plan
- Driveway permit app & ordinance specs
- Whippoorwill culvert & cul de sac
- Outdoor storage and violations
- Kingsley garden shed maintenance
- Blight: 7166 County Hwy K
- 2020 Road projects
- IGA with Waunakee
- Status update on quarry litigation
- TDR Sending requirements—3rd party holder
- Committee Reports
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.