Town Board Meetings – Town hall
The Town Board meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Minutes are posted on the Town website once they’ve been approved by the Town Board, typically at. Contact the Town Office for minutes not posted here. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2020 REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
Tues., Jan. 7th
Tues., Jan. 21st
Tues., Feb. 4th
Wed., Feb. 19th
Tues., Mar. 3rd
Tues., Mar. 17th
Wed., Apr. 8th
*Tues., Apr. 21st
Wed., Apr. 22nd
Tues., May 5th
Tues., May 19th
Tues., June 2nd
Tues., June 16th
Tues., July 7th
Tues., July 21st
Tues., Aug. 4th
Tues., Aug. 18th
Tues., Sept. 1st
Tues., Sept. 15th
Tues., Oct. 6th
Tues., Oct. 20th
Wed., Nov. 4th
Tues., Nov. 17th
Tues., Dec. 1st
Tues., Dec. 15th
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Regular Board Meeting
AMENDED Agenda: January 21, 2020 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meeting: *Dec. 2, 2019 Joint PC & TB and Jan. 7, 2020
*Approved by Plan Commission at their Jan. 6, 2020 meeting
- Chairperson’s Report
- Operator’s License: Travis Williams, R Bar and Wayne Brown, Missouri Tavern
- 2020 Board Representatives review and assignments
- December financials and 2019 budget amendment
- Update to MOU for mapping services from CARPC
- Status update on Meinholz quarry litigation and legal representation
- Rescind Town Board motion and action of 12/18/18 regarding Yahara Materials
- Holiday bonus for plow drivers
- Frequency of Fire Inspections—Middleton Fire. Ordinance 2020-01.
- Ch. 2 Public Health and Welfare Ordinance Amendment. Ordinance 2020-02.
- Ch. 3 Residential & Commercial Building & Mechanical Code Ordinance Amendment. Ordinance 2020-03.
- OLD BUSINESS
- Whippoorwill culvert and cul de sac
- Hyer Road Drainage: Cross Culvert Abandonment
- 7166 County Highway K
- 7139 County Highway K
- Outdoor storage and violations
- Bittersweet Court Town road parking issue
- Short term vacation rentals
- Hyer Road berming and cost sharing
- Manure truck and frac tank parking regulations on Town Roads
- 2020 road projects
- IGA with Waunakee
- Committee Reports
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.