Town Board Meetings
Town hall, 6157 County Hwy. P, Dane, WI 53583
The Town Board typically meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Minutes are posted on the Town website once they’ve been approved by the Town Board, typically at the next regularly scheduled meeting. Contact the Town Office for minutes not posted here. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2021 REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
* non-Tuesday meeting
**Annual Town Meeting of Electors ***Budget & Levy, Meeting of Electors
**Apr. 20th 7:00 pm
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded.
The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information. All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meeting: Oct. 5, 2021
- Chairperson’s Report
- Operators License: Melissa Smith-Ramos, Missouri Tavern
- Follow up on PC action of 9/13
- IGA Waunakee
- Zoning ordinance amendment: Livestock harvest facilities
- Zoning ordinance amendment: Variances
- September financials
- OLD BUSINESS
- Installation of parking pad on townhall parcel
- Middleton Morey Airport update
- Air quality testing & purchase of lead monitoring equipment
- JAR Storage zoning violation
- Committee Reports
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
- Complaint on loose dogs (Kick-a-boo Rd)
- Short-term rental agreement
- Approval of Bills as presented
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
NOTICE OF QUORUM
In compliance to the State of Wisconsin Open Meetings Law requirements, this serves as public notice that a quorum of the Town Board may be in attendance:
Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021 @ 6:30 p.m.
Tour of Town acreage
Town hall, 6157 County Hwy. P, Dane, WI
There will be no discussion held or action taken by the Town Board.