Town Board Meetings
Video conference access:
www.freeconferencecall.com; Meeting ID: Springfieldtownhall
Phone conference access:
Dial in # (978) 990-5000; Access code: 405084
The Town Board meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Minutes are posted on the Town website once they’ve been approved by the Town Board, typically at the next regularly scheduled meeting. Contact the Town Office for minutes not posted here. Meeting dates are subject to change.
2020 REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Regular Board Meeting
AMENDED Agenda: June 2, 2020 @ 7:30 p.m.
Video conference access: www.freeconferencecall.com; Meeting ID: Springfieldtownhall
Phone conference access: Dial in # (978) 990-5000; Access code: 405084
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Confirmation of Compliance with Open Meetings Law
- Informal Public Comment Time
- Minutes of previous meeting: May 19, 2020
- Chairperson’s Report
- Liquor Licenses: Connie’s Home Plate, Missouri Tavern, Springfield Bar, R Bar, Game Time & Kelley’s Mobil
- Operator Licenses
Leah Page Bruckert
Lexi Heiser (New)
Marlys Smith (New)
CONNIES HOME PLATE
Chantel M Pivotto
Tyrel John Foye
Brent Viney (New)
Ashton Home Talent
- Joint Resolution of the Town Boards of Middleton and Springfield re: expansion of Middleton Airport Commission by two seats, selected by respective towns
- Recommendations of PC: Design Review Application Springfield Welding finishing building
Motion by Mr. Pulvermacher, seconded by Commissioner Cox to grant approval of the building Design Review Application noting the action items from the June 1, 2020 memo from MSA. The applicant will provide a letter providing information on the landscape plan and indicating the light pole in the lighting plan is now deleted. Motion carried, 6-0; Mr. Pulvermacher abstained.
- CSM Note removal
- Stormwater and drainage in Hickory Highlands on NW corner of Clover Hill Dr.
- Hyer Road elevation metrics
- OLD BUSINESS
- Culvert extensions & guardrails
- ATVs on town roads
- Whippoorwill culvert & cul de sac
- Outdoor storage and violations
- Kingsley garden shed maint.
- Blight: 7166 County Hwy K
- 2020 Road projects
- IGA with Waunakee
- Status update on quarry litigation
- TDR Sending requirements—3rd party holder
- Joint meeting with City of Middleton
- Overnight parking on town roads—Bittersweet Ct.
- Zoning violation: 5155 Sunrise Ridge Trail
- Committee Reports
- Road Patrolman’s Report
- Clerk/Treasurer’s Report and Correspondence
- Approval of Bills as presented
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda at the Springfield Town Hall and on the town website. Meetings may be recorded. The Town of Springfield will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information. All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body. The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town Board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.