- New Home building permits (2):
- A completion deposit will be required at the time a building permit is applied for based on the total cost of the project. This deposit will be refunded once the project is completed and all codes have been complied with.
- All fees must be paid in full before a building permit will be issued.
- Building permit fee
- Park fee
- Building Inspector Information:
- You may reach the inspector at (414) 639-6314 or firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours for questions or information. Every Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. the building inspector sees people in person on a first come, first served basis at town hall. You may also reach out to make an appointment for a different day and time.
- Inspection Information:
- Call (262) 420-4732 for all inspections & have your permit number ready. The inspector has 48 hours to complete his/her inspections.
Once the permit is issued it shall be posted at the job site in a visible location from the street.
You may need to obtain a Driveway Permit from the Town of Springfield if you are installing a new driveway.
*Before a New Home building permit can be issued, you will need to obtain a Land Use Permit (aka Zoning Permit) from General Engineering Company.